About Security Policy
Welcome to the website of Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası A.Ş. Our Bank adopts the following principal rules to protect the security of information you have provided in this website herein with the service understanding centered in customer satisfaction and security:
- Information belonging to our customers are not shared with third parties in any way, shape or form, without the knowledge and approval of the customers, excluding the institutions and authorities who have authority to access these information according to the related legislative provisions.
- To protect privacy of personal information of our customers, our Bank has taken all necessary measures by keeping its system and internet infrastructure at the most secure level. Do not hesitate to consult our Bank on issues you want to get more information about.
- Our Bank ensures the organizations it receives support service from to comply with privacy standards and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- Contents, views and information on our Bank’s website are only for information and as indicators, and they must not be considered as suggestions to make transactions or contracts for purchase, sale and so forth in any way, form or understanding. Our Bank does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and sufficiency of the information given in this website, and it is not liable for the mistakes and deficiencies in any way and for any reason. Therefore, it is recommended to our customers to confirm the correctness of information before acting on the information/views and contents obtained from this website. Our customers are entirely liable for decisions they make based on this information, and our Bank may not be held responsible in any way for the deficiency or inaccuracy of the information. Also, employees and advisors of our Bank do not have any responsibility regarding direct or indirect losses that may arise from contents, views and information being in the website.
- Our Bank does not give any guarantee of information being in the website implicitly, clearly or legally, including but not limited to guarantees regarding not violating rights of third parties, property, being able to assign and transfer, salability, suitability for a certain purpose and/or not having computer viruses.
- Our Bank and/or our bank employees may not be held responsible for any kind of loss and damage including but not limited to direct or indirect damages, losses and costs arising from any performance failure, fault, deficiency, cut, delay in operation and/or transmission, computer viruses and/or line and/or system failure during the use of this website, even they are informed about the possibility of that kind of loss and damage.
- Copyrights, registered trademark, patent, intellectual and other property rights regarding information, materials and their regulation excluding the materials being in the website and belonging to third parties belong to Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası A.Ş.
- Guarantees given here are valid for the information shared in this website and via other channels of our Bank, in the websites given a link for here and in other websites, privacy policies, use conditions of visited websites are valid, our Bank is not liable for material and non-material losses that may arise in those websites. The risk of websites that are linked to from here, as well as the risk of the links to other websites. belongs to the user. Accuracy of the information given in those websites and qualities of other links given in those websites have not been researched and confirmed by Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası A.Ş.
- If the customer enters the website of our Bank or uses any information being in the website, he/she is assumed as he/she has accepted the conditions stated above, our Bank has a right to change and update conditions and provisions being in this legal warning as well as any kinds of products and services, pages, information, visual elements, contents, and views being in the website without the need to make notification before.
Do not hesitate to consult our Bank on the issues you want to get more information about.
You can call 444 1 123 for your questions and suggestions.
Banking Regulatory and Supervisory Agency (BRSA)
Regards, Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası A.Ş.